How to pump your back – a back training technique that works flawlessly! The best exercises for pumping your back. Unique back training programs
The answer to the question “How to build a back with Anabolic Steroids Online?” at least once every man who wants to be healthy, strong and possess an attractive appearance is worried. Workout back forms a V-shaped figure, which is the standard of male attractiveness.
Today we will talk about how to pump up a man’s back, as well as help girls build an attractive, proportionate figure.
In our training, we will strive to implement the following tasks:
- Build muscle mass of the muscles of the back. Work out all the muscles of the back evenly;
- Create a proportional figure. We will train not only the back to increase the speed of progress and look cool;
- Improve back health. Proper, healthy posture is the basis of a good mood and excellent condition of the whole organism;
- Realize individual goals. Each of us is a sculptor of our own figure. You can “sculpt” this sculpture at your discretion, subject to the basic rules for pumping the back.
- Decide on your training goals before pumping up your back. Training without a goal will bring less result, even if you do everything right.
How to pump up your back? The basics
Many beginners do physical education in the hall, thinking that they are engaged in bodybuilding. Without following the following principles, your workouts will be physical education that will not allow you to build up your back muscles.
The principle of progression of loads
80% of the result in bodybuilding falls on this principle. It states: an athlete is obliged to regularly increase the load by increasing the weight of the projectile, the number of approaches and repetitions, adding new exercises, reducing the rest between sets and exercises.
The bodybuilder should regularly excel in training. The frequency of compliance with the principle of progression of loads depends on:
Age. A 16-18 year old teenager can progress faster than a 30 year old man. A 65-year-old grandfather will progress more slowly than a 30-year-old man.
Paula. Men increase the load more often than women.
Lifestyle. Constant stress, poor nutrition, lack of sleep, the presence of children screaming at night – not a contraindication for training. But the speed of progress must be reduced, since the body is deprived of some resources due to the unfavorable external environment.
Genetics. Ectomorph, who is much more interested in reading books and immersing himself in the world of abstractions, will progress more slowly than an athlete to whom nature has “told” to conquer the heights of Olympus.
On the example of pull-ups, the principle of progression of loads in bodybuilding looks like this:
We observe the principle of progression of loads in this way until you are satisfied with the degree of development of the back muscles. Then – just keep fit.
How often to swing your back? Principle of supercompensation
The principle of supercompensation allows you to answer the question “How often to swing your back?” in each individual case.
The principle of supercompensation divides the training process into 4 parts:
- Training. Muscle cells get micro-injuries, which later turn into muscle enlargement. But not in training. In training, muscles are only injured. Muscles do not grow in training!
- Recovery. All body systems (muscle – including) return to the pre-training level. After the restoration is completed, the athlete can perform the same amount of work as in the previous training. He cannot adhere to the principle of progression of loads.
- Supercompensation. The body strives for balance, and therefore tries to maintain itself by creating reserves in case of repetition of stress similar to training. “Reserve” is the extra muscles that we get in the supercompensation phase. Only here can the principle of progression of loads be observed when a similar amount of effort is expended. Only in the supercompensation phase do workouts make sense!
- Loss of supercompensation. The body returns to its original state if the athlete did not conduct training on time.
There are 2 deviations from the norm in terms of training frequency:
- Overtraining. This is often the case for beginners who are looking for the answer to the question “How to pump your back quickly?”. Overtraining is a consequence of walking in a “training-recovery” circle, when supercompensation simply does not occur. The way out is to train less often, relax more.
- Undertraining. The athlete goes through the supercompensation phase and trains with the loss of supercompensation. Lack of training is eliminated by more frequent workouts, less rest between working out the same muscle groups in the gym.
A sign of overtraining is muscle pain during training, physical and mental nausea from the thought of working in the gym, severe stress, and depressive thoughts.
A sign of under-training is the inability to comply with the principle of progression of loads in the absence of muscle pain and the above symptoms.
The frequency of training depends on:
Training experience. A beginner can train his back 2-3 times a week, as there are few muscles and there is nothing to train. An athlete with an experience of 2-3 years will swing his back once a week and earn overtraining.
Age. At age 16, in response to the question “How to build a back?” prescribe frequent workouts 2-3 times a week. At 50 – once a week is enough.
Paula. Men can work on their back muscles more often than women.
The severity of training. The greater the load, the longer the recovery phase, and the later supercompensation occurs. Light workouts are frequent workouts. Hard training – rare workouts.
Lifestyle. The less stress in life, the more often you can train. The faster the recovery.
Predisposition to sports. Genetics. The better the genetics, the faster the recovery, and the more often you can work in the gym.
Muscle group. Large muscle groups (legs, back, chest) exercise less often than small ones (arms, shoulders, abs).
The frequency of back training is an individual indicator that should not be tied to the days of the week.
- Beginners train their back 2-3 times a week;
- Athletes with an experience of 6 to 12 months – 1-2 times a week;
- Athletes with experience from a year to 2-3 years – 1 time per week;
- Experience from 3 to 5 years (in the presence of substantial muscle mass and the absence of stimulant drugs) – once every 10 days.
- Back exercises
- The main exercises that allow you to answer the question “How to build your back?” – this is:
- Pulls to the horizontal bar;
- Draft in an inclination;
Consider their variations in efficiency and the study of various parts of the back:
Exercise for pumping back No. 1. Wide grip pull-ups
They develop the broadest muscles of the back, allow you to feel their work as much as possible, train the brain-muscle connection, without which you can’t build a cool back. The best back muscle exercise every beginner should start with.
Exercise for the back number 2. Tilt thrust
Perform with dumbbells or barbell. If pull-ups increase the back muscles in width, then the draft variations in the slope pump the back muscles in thickness. The division is conditional, but these exercises for the back complement each other. The result is greatly enhanced when pull-ups and tilt-pulls are performed in the same workout.
The pull is carried out with a direct average grip.
Inclined draft can be done with rubber loops or an expander if you work at home.
Exercise for the back number 3. Deadlift
It works out the center of the back, strengthens the lower back, stimulates the production of testosterone, without which muscle growth is impossible.
Deadlift in the “solo” format does not allow to answer the question “How to build up your back?”. You can pull 250 kg and have a narrow, humpbacked back. But when doing pull-ups and traction in a slope, deadlift significantly accelerates progress.
Exercise for pumping back No. 4. Medium Grip Breasts
The classic version of pull-ups. It includes biceps and deltas to a greater extent than pull-ups with a wide grip. Exercises complement each other and can be performed as part of a single workout.
Exercise for pumping back No. 5. Thrust of the upper block to the chest
Alternative to pull-ups. With this exercise, everyone begins who does not know how to pull up or who can perform no more than 5 pull-ups with the correct technique.
It can be performed as “finishing” after pull-ups.
Exercise for pumping back No. 6. Tight grip pull-ups
They are mainly aimed at pumping biceps and deltas. But they also shake their backs. The load is shifted to the lower latitudes and the middle of the back.
Exercise for the back number 7. The pull of the horizontal block to the stomach
An exercise that allows you to work out the middle back.
Other exercises for pumping the back are either not needed by the beginner, or they do not work. Most of you have enough combinations of 2-4 exercises. The rest is an inefficient waste of energy and time.
How to pump your back at home
We buy a horizontal bar (horizontal bar) and carry out pull-ups on it.
To reach maximum peaks, we use:
A weight belt and pancakes that are attached to this belt. Extra weight significantly speeds up the back pumping in pull-ups;
Dumbbell or barbell. To perform traction on an incline;
Expander or rubber loops. An ideal budget option when combined with a horizontal bar. Without pull-ups, answer the question “How to build a back?” difficult, but when combining an expander or loops with a crossbar, you can swing your back many times faster.
We use the following programs both for working out in the gym and for answering the question “How to pump your back at home?”.
We increase the load in the same way until the result satisfies you. Next – keep in shape;
Do not proceed to the next program until the previous one is “closed”. First, complete the full amount of the first workout with the correct technique, and only then proceed to the second workout. It may take 5 workouts for someone to complete the plan. Others have 15. This is normal;
Weight is an indicative indicator. Start with those indicators that you can master now;
Do not try to progress faster. This is the maximum that you can squeeze out of your body. Faster answer the question “How to build a back?” not allowed. Try it – get overtraining.
Still not sure how to build your back? We write questions in the comments!