Singapore is one of the major tourist destination in Asia; South East Asia to be precise. With its vibrant culture and heritage, and scenic beauty; Singapore has tons to offer to its visitors. Every year, thousands of tourists from all over the world visits Singapore. If you are planning for a trip to Singapore, in that case, you should plan your trip between February and April. The weather remains pleasant and calm during this time of the year; presenting the most favorable weather for you to roam around.
In terms if tourist attractions, Singapore has a lot to offer. However, if you are planning a trip, in that case, it is strongly recommended that you booked your hotels well in advance. Being one of the major tourist destinations in the world; the hotels in Singapore remains packed throughout the year
Few Major Tourist Destinations in Singapore
As mentioned, Singapore has much to offer to its visitors. Here is a brief insight into some of the major tourist destination of this country.
- Marina Bay Sands: This is a resort, which has a luxury hotel along with a mall and a small canal which runs through it. It also has an Art and Science Museum. Besides, there is an observation deck, which gives you a mind blowing view. There is also an infinity pool, which only the hotel guests are allowed to use; however, access to the observation deck is allowed to everyone.
- Botanic Gardens: The Botanic Gardens gave Singapore its first nomination for UNESCO World Heritage. If you wish to spend a couple of hours, away from the buzz of the city, in that case, this place would just be the perfect destination for you. Here you will find vegetations of different varieties. Don’t forget to pay a visit to the National Orchid Garden while you are at the Botanic Garden.
- Singapore Zoo: The zoo in Singapore happens to be the best rainforest zoo in the world. Here you will find plenty of lush green vegetation and the animals here are treated well and taken care of. One of the major attractions of Singapore zoo are the orangutans. Besides, you can also get to witness family of chimpanzees, komodo dragon, zebras, white tigers and different other species of animals.
- Night Safari: If you are willing to get more close to the wild life, in that case, you can opt for the night safari tour, which covers the Jurong Bird Park and Giant Panda Forest. Here you can get hold of park hopper passes, if you wish to visit more than one park
- Orchard Road: Interested in shopping? Orchard Road is the place you need to visit. With 6 departmental stores and 22 malls, you can find virtually everything in this place.
These are only a few of the different tourist attraction which Singapore has to offer. If you wish to breathe in nature, then you can make a short trip to the country side, where you can experience the traditional heritage of this country.